Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Contest

Today I have been thinking of new contests.

I have decided my newest contest will be a cp editing contest.

Who ever can make the coolest looking room on cp.

it can be the dojo with a bunch of other rooms added in.

or the ice berg.

any room on cp.

it can be a bunch of free items in boxes.

What ever your heart wants.

Submit your images to my e-mail which is adamlurie@verizon.net

I'll put a link on my site.

All submissions will be added to my site.

then all of the submissions will be put in a poll.

and each person will win an award.

here are the top 3 awards:

1st. Most creative person certificate, picture goes on the main site, member of my site and huge party for you.

2nd: 2nd most creative person certificate, picture goes on speek's funny pictures

3rd: 3rd most creative person certificate

Submisions begin October 1 - 5th please submit.

0 eating comments: