Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Events

As another week of school moves on. I have been left with mountains of homework to accomplish.

I will begin Blog attention this Friday.

On friday there will also be my 9,000 hits party.

details:

Date: September 19th
Server: Freezer
Place: Dock
Time: 5pm cptz

Plan: Send post cards - person who sends me my 100th post card earns Fetured Peggy for October.

Other prizes for getting my lucky and favorite numbers

As for now, I am not sure when Rate My Penguin will be finished.

I need to set up e-mails and new websites for catogories.

I need help!!!

My achievements:

I ran a race which was 2 miles.

I came in 3rd out of 300 other people!

I won an award!

me happy :P

Anway, COME TO MY PARTY!!!

4 eating comments:

DJ AD1MN said...

Ok awesome ill try to make it! Hope you get finished with RMP ;)

Speek said...

i hope you can make it to my party.

Rate my penguin should be up and running by the time of next week at the latest

DJ AD1MN said...

Ok kool

Beauty&theBeast said...

im closing my site
spread the news
ok?