Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog Attention and more

Blog attention begins Today.

Try to visit illionese blog.

I am gonna put a picture of her blog and her status at the bottom of the page.

I will update it every 1 hour or so. Unless I have school.

Current amount of page views: 40

by tomorrow ends: 100 mabye more. i hope

First person to get her 100 by tomorrow report it back to here in a comment.

and you will earn a prize!

visit:

http://ilioneseblog.blogspot.com/

In other news:

Rate my penguin meeting never really happened.

I need help with getting it started.

volunteer picture mods - please choose one of the catorgies

igloos -
penguins -
parties -
cp edits -
funny pictures -
wars -
sites -

please tell me in a comment.

also I will need your e-mail unless i already got it

In some other news:

Fall Fair is comming back.

club penguin will probably bring back the items from the last one (hopefully not).

Although I really would hope that a new puffle will show up at the fall fair.

that would be awesome!

double cross your figers for it to come true.

Oh and also comment if you agree.

I like to read comments :P

0 eating comments: