Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Saturday, September 13, 2008

9,000 hits party

As I near 9,000 hits I plan to have a party.

This is not any regualr party though.

There will be a contest within a party.

The contest is:

Fetured Penguin for October!

:p

Here is how to win.

The first person to get me 50 post cards earns Fetured Site for October.

The First Person to get me 100 post cards earns Fetured Penguin for October.

There are some other prizes.

If you hit my lucky number(s).

You will earn secret prizes.

Results will come out after the party.

Party will be.

Date: September 19th
Server: Freezer
Place: Dock
Time: 5pm Cptz

I hope you all can make it.

Advertisement picture is:


Advertise it!

Have Fun!

Hope you see you September 19th!

0 eating comments: