Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

another event

My site will host 2 great events

the first event will be:

Rate My Penguin will official begin September 15th.

As for the New Event!

Drumroll please.........

the new event is:

BLOG ATTENTION.

I will help blogs that has low page views.

To help the blogs get the page views they diserve.

Blogs with 1 - 999 views will recieve blog attention.

Of where we have conests for each blog.

1 week per blog.

Who ever earns the site of the week the most hits will win prizes.

Add your blog in a comment if you want.

There is no shame to add your blog

11 eating comments:

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

well mine only gets like 3 views every 2 weeks so i need blog attention please!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... I seriously NEED blog attenion! I only get like 2 views a week... And I'm trying to launch my Club Penguin fame. And so far... it's not doing too good.
The link is: http://www.rocko183.wordpress.com

Thanks!


~Rocko183~

Speek said...

Thanks Ilionese and Rocko183.

Do not be ashmed that you need Blog Attention.

It is very common in some blogs

don't worry.

Your blogs will get the attention and respect they diserve.

As Conductor of Blog Attention we plan to get you at least 1,000 views.

We will not stop untill at least 1,000 views.

Joanna7777 said...

I really need blog attention.I have 2-3 vistors a day.

My site is http://clubpenguincheatgang.blogspot.com

Joanna7777 said...

Please.I work so hard to make my posts.And I worked days for the design.

Speek said...

Joanna7777, will be glad to help your blog

Taylor said...

my site was starting to be famous til it got deleted now i have a poor site! the hit counter is fro mmy old site it had my old hits still.

Speek said...

Sorry that your site gotten deleted. Did you find the person who delted it yet?

Anyway are you implying that you need Blog Attenion?

QueenDork3 said...

Excuse me speek, Lacario and Stop_and_chop have been flaming me for no good reason(probably cuz I'm an olimar mainer)

I have banned them and made them guests. Please do not promote them back to admin.
Thank you,
Bluekingice

Speek said...

why did you bann them?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Speek! It means a lot to me that you're taking the time to help other penguins get their Club Penguin fame launched by helping them make their blogs sucessful!!!

~Rocko183~

Don't forget- Fall Fair is coming back this year! :-)