Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Thursday, July 3, 2008

July Agenda

I am setting up what to expect for this Site for the Month of July!


July 5th - Big party, reasons:
4,000 hits
4th of July
Canada day
8,000 hits (Lady Maryann)

This party will be the first episode of Speek Tv parties with my co-host Pmac!

It will be at

Server: Frozen
Place: Dock
Time: 6:30 pm cptz

July 6th - a new contest will start on the Contest blog. Make sure to be there. The Polls will return.

July 11th - Penguin Donation's will be set up as a site. This site will be the place that you give away your least needed Penguins. Just do a comment (commenting is moderated).

The comment must include:
Name:
Password:
Age:
Coins:
Friends:

That way I will know if anything changed in the area of each week. I will be posting new penguins each week. Unless i don't get any.

If a single penguin is banned then i am shutting down the site.

July 15th: Possible Party

Speek Tv parties episode 2

Possible Reasons:
5,000 hits for my site
10,000 hits for Lady Maryann
1,000 hits for Leclercian
20,000 hits for Pmac
5,000 hits for Pochoma
and many more.

I will be there with my Co-Host Pmac

Here are the details:
Server: Frozen
Place: Dock
Time: 6:30 pm cptz

July 25th: Speek Tv parties episode 3 with my co-host Pmac will be:

Server: Frozen
Place: Dock
Time: 7:30 pm cptz

Resons will be posted when party gets closer.

July 31st: Top commenter will be posted and will recieve a gigantic prize.

Rock On!

P.S. Tell me what you think of my guitar

6 eating comments:

Leclercian said...

Hey I don't have 1,000 comments yet. Phhht, I wish. Do u think that u could do a post on my site to advertise please?

Speek said...

ok! I will try!

jaruna said...

Cool guitar but then it's a bass cuz it has 4 strings not 6, it kinda lloks like the one i play

Speek said...

cool!

i play electric guitar!

Put i trided to make a bass.

Anonymous said...

Wow ur lucky i just checked the site now. lol. I have a baseball game at 11:00 am pst. So I will be able to make it.

Speek said...

Good Luck on the base ball game!