Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Comment Contest Results

Today is the official end to the commenting contest!

Here are the results:

1. Lacario 1995 - 455 comments
2. Pmac - 231 comments
3. Pochoma123 - 21 comments
4. Goofy 73 - 8 comments
5. Spoil Pink - 5 comments

Now here are the prizes:

1. Lacario 1995 - Fetured Penguin For July!
2. Pmac - Part of Speek Tv for a month or more (depending on how good he is)
3. Pochoma123 - A movie about your penguin or your site
4. Goofy 73 - 10,000 coins on club penguin
5. Spoil Pink - member of my site for a month

Now there will be a prize swap, meaning if someone wants your prize and you want their prize then you can swap. Just leave a comment to let me know here.

Things I need:

1. Lacario 1995 - I need you to send an e-mail to adamlurie@verizon.net with a picture of your penguin and as much as you want about you.
3. Pochoma123 - I want you to choose wheather the site or your penguin. Just post it in a comment.
4. Goofy 73 - i will need your pass word for your penguin to log in. Just send it to my e-mail. Your password is safe with me.

Have Fun!

4 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

can you do my penguin? Thanks Speek!
P.S. I GOT 1000 HITS!

Speek said...

Oh yup i can!

Connor DeBlieck said...

ugh i cant email u or cant chat with u.

Speek said...

that's bad.