Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Results and more

There is someting big happening for August.

First lets find out the Top Commenter for JULY!

All together there were 136 comments

The bulk of the comments were from.

Drumroll Please.

Jimy 0123!

here are the official results:

1. Jimy 0123 - 78 comments
2. Cg7mv7 - 30 comments
3. Checkloo - 4 comments
4. Brad1072, Minun 25, Oprahnoodle, Pochoma123 - 3 comments
5. Lacario1995, Pmac - 2 comments
6. 456 Ed, Joslin909, Kitten77777, Lady Maryann, Leclecrian, lotto philipean result, Payday advances, pcso philipean result, Rockonia - 1 comment

Top 3 prizes

1. Jimy0123
Prize: (Picture put it on your site)


2. Cg7mv7
Prize: Fetured Penguin for August.
requirements: Please give me an e-mail with information that you'd like me to know.

3. Checkloo
Prize: Becomes a member of my site
requirements: I need your e-mail


Second agenda:

I am Leaving for Delaware in 2 days (meaning August 2nd)

Who ever is a member of my site please keep every one updated while i am gone.

I will be gone for a week.

I may check in from time to time.

6 eating comments:

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

whoo i won

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

by qute a bit

Speek said...

yup

Anonymous said...

whoops! hey sorry i posted late... i didn't catch this post. my email is chucky.blinkydotz19@gmail.com

ref: won in top comments 3rd

XSoccerBoy1997X said...

i dont know your e mail so ill tell you now.go to my site and use some of the info on the left top sidebar under cg7mv7s info and look.it is a q&a use whatever you want.

Speek said...

thanks Cg