Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Public Apoligy!

I know that it is hard to make a public apology.

But here it goes!

Drum roll please!

Brad, I am sorry that I missed your party!

My parents took me on an "adventure" outside right before your party, when i got back it was 8:30pm!

I never ment to hurt your feelings!

So to make it all better I am throwing a big party for my page views, other sites page views and apologies

here is how its all giong down!

Speek Tv Parties episode 2!

Server: Frozen
Place: Dock
Time: 6:30 pm cptz
Date: July 15th

Reasons:

40 hits (Lacario's Wordpress site)
60 hits (Speek's Wordpress site)
100 hits (Joycin's site)
200 hits (Soccergirl45's site)
300 hits (Ldspiky's site)
300 hits (Rockonia's site)
400 hits (Leclerian's site)
600 hits (Xtra Cold's site)
600 hits (Txmb95ads' site)
1,200 hits (Lacario1995's blogspot site)
1,200 hits (Jaruna's site)
1,300 hits (Pochoma's wordpress site)
1,900 hits (Goofy73's site
2,000 hits (Jimy0123's site)
2,500 hits (Spoil Pink's site)
2,800 hits (Cg7mv7's site)
2,900 hits (Panpap's Site)
3,500 hits (Checkeloo's site)
4,500 hits (Speek's blogspot site)
6,800 hits (Delak Ad's site)
8,100 hits (Pochoma123's blogspot site)
9,800 hits (Lady Maryann's site)
14,000 hits (Pmac's Site)
111,000 hits (Straw000's site)
missing Bluekingice's birthday party
missing Brad's birthday party

and much much more!

I hope to see you there!

8 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

awww thanks speek! yay! im 3500 hits! i didn't notice that lol! congrats to all other penguins who are listed there too!

Pmac said...

hey speek. sorry i couldnt make ur party last week. the changing of the times confused me and then i went to my friends house to watch a movie. then later i couldnt apoligize cause then i went camping all week. I WILL TRY TO MAKE UR PARTY TOMMROW! i cannot make any promises. but i will do my best.

~Pmac~

Speek said...

Chuckleloo: Your welcome for adding you to my list!

Pmac: It's ok that you did not come it was not very big!

I hope this party will be the biggest party Speek Tv Parties has ever seen

I am naming it episode 1 becuase it the first one was not good.

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Brad1072!

Speek your the nicest person EVER!
I forgive you! And thanks for throwing a big party.
Thanks so much best friend!
:)

See you at Our party!

Speek said...

ok!

I will see you there!

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

hi speek! how are you? i cant go to the party coz i will be in school that time :-( wish i could go... i advertised your party on my site, i wish many will come. ;-) yeah you are a very very nice person speek, i agree with brad! ;-)

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

i might go but i sorta quit club penguin penguin so i dont know

Speek said...

I just wish many people can come.

because in the past 5 parties no one came!

or it had to be reschuled