Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The First Annual Jimy 0123 & Speek Sled Racing Tournament sign up sheet


Introducing The First Annual Jimy 0123 & Speek Sled Racing Tournament. Its going to be great there will be a post later saying the times the races will be. But if you are interested leave a comment below and i will schedule a time and date for you and your opponents. So let me tell you how this will work. 1. you sign up. 2. I place a time and date for when you race. first place will score 40 points. second will score 30 points third will score ten. forth will get zero. If you miss a day you will not be disqualified you just don't get any points and after three rounds i will add up the poits and see the winner. To keep track of who wins after each race announce what place you got and be honest if you cheat you will be disqualified. some of it may be recorded and posted. well here is the list of prieses
1. Gets to be in a music vid
2. Gets a small party
3. Gets two favors by me
Remember to leave a comment to sign up or you will not be able to join the race but if you miss the race don't worry there will be another one soon. leave your name and site so I can contact you.
p.s remember to train be for the races

10 eating comments:

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.

Speek said...

huh?

i don't get it?

Anonymous said...

sutt up lotto results

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

Hey speek I have a question to ask. Remember when you be and pohoma had that one site and it got 8000 hits maybe me and you should team up on your blog. We could to a double owner blog you could make me be a admin and the site could run real smooth. Then I could close down my other site. That way there is just 1 ultimate site that get 500 hit’s a day its possible so do you want to team up it could be real cool. You do not have to if you do not want to but I think a double owner blog could be real cool. etheir way your friend

Jimy 0123

Speek said...

I'd like to join in your idea

but I don't want to shut down my site.

kittens777777 said...

can i sign up?

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

no i sut down my site

you keep yours up

so you want to do the idea make me a admin on your site that way were both owners of one ultimante blog

Anonymous said...

THIS IS COOL!!!
How do I sign up???

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

456 Ed and kittens777777 have been signed up

XSoccerBoy1997X said...

When is the date