Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Music vid

There will be a music vid during the new party. The song will be purple haze click here to watch here. If you are really interested in singing to it leave a comment. During the show click play when I say start in club penguin and try to sing along. Times will be posted tomorrow. Here the lyrics I want you to sing. So when is say start click play on the vid and sign along to the song copy the lyrics when you here them and paste them in you chat bar you will have to be fast. Listen to the song a few times before you go to the show. The penguins that are real good can join my new club penguin band I am making. So its important you do well if you want to join my band.

lyrics

Purple haze are in my brain
Scuse me while I kiss the sky
Purple haze all around
What ever it is the girl put a spell on me
Oh ahh oh ahh
Purple haze are In my eyes
Tomorrow or just stay in the time
Help me
Yah purple haze
Blows my mind
Purple haze

1 eating comments:

Dalek ad said...

Can you please come to my band concert! It will be a real great night and with the party we will be able to rock on! Heres the details-
server-Fjord
Room-Everywhere but starting at dock
Time-10:00am CPZT
Date-Saturday 26th July
There will also be games and other things! Also I will be fliming! Hope you can come!
Dalek Ad