Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Events for this Site

Here is what to expect from July 20th - August 9th

July 20th: Site improvements by Lady Maryann, Big party and new Contest

August 2nd: Leave to Delaware for a week.

Reason for the contest:

I am leaving for Delaware and therefor I will need my team to post for me and just to make it fun, i am holding a contest for 1 more person.

Which will be another Commenting Contest!

This one is only for non Speek Site members.

Allready Member can participate but their comment will not count in the contest. Although it will count for Top Commenter of July.

So Keep on Commenting!

1 eating comments:

Nina said...

hi speek just saying i might let u go on my laptop in delaware i think if ur nice in the car u can go on! kk! alright bye!