Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Friday, July 18, 2008

New Catolog, Pin and more

1. New catolog:

as you can see club penguin is really preparing us for the big party

here are the secrets (don't tell anyone)

1. Piano = guitar stand
2. Coffee Shop Tree = Vegitable Garden
3. The leves of the palm tree = flower pot
4. Sea weed = clam

2. New Pin

Pin Location: Pool
Look: Treble Clef

3. Construction at the Night Club

Club penguin started Constrution at the Night club on Today.

I think that Club Penguin is making the Night club look newer for the party.

4. My igloo

I am a kinda a person that cannot make up my mind.

So I am asking YOU should I change my igloo, into a big rocking igloo?

please comment to tell.

bye!

4 eating comments:

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

sure why not i film a live music vid there tat would be cool

plus can be a member at your site jimy013@yahoo.com

plus rember do to my contest post

thanx speek your a great freind

Speek said...

no problem Jimy 0123

If you want to you can do the post.

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

ok sure

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

i never go the e-mail try re inviting me e-mail jimy0123@yahoo.com