Home About Me Email Me Funny Pics Contests & Prizes Penguin Donations Speek's Wordpress

Sunday, July 20, 2008

July20th events

Today is a big day for my site

reasons:

1. Site Improvements (by, Lady Maryann)

2. Commenting contest! It will go untill July 30th

The winner's prize:

Member of my site untill I come back from Delaware which will be on August 9th

I need my group to post for me when I'm gone but I'd like to give someone a chance to be added

now here are some smaller prizes

50 comments: 10,000 (but i need your pasword)

100 comments: A movie about you

150 comments: A poll about you

200 comments: your pretty much the winner

Member's can comment too, it will count as the top commenter for July.

3. Finally I will have a big party.

I might just record.

Here are the details:

Serever: Deep Snow
Time: 3:00 pm cptz
Place: joycin123's igloo

here is what we will do.

1. Have a big interview
2. We play the color game in my igloo
3. Then play hide and seek in my igloo
4. We party like Rock star's
5. we play tag
6. we go to the pool for a race
7. we act out the play

then we leave

4 eating comments:

Speek said...

This is the commenting contest post

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

how do comenting contest work im not sure

p.s. i may miss the party

Speek said...

the commenting contest is just to comment a lot

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

oh